Think Ahead – Get Ahead!
Professional Foodservice 2018+: Consumer Trends. Market Potentials. Success Factors.
Thursday, 8 March 2018,
10.00 – 18.00 h
Mehr! Theater am Großmarkt, Hamburg
The conference language is German – simultaneous translation into English
The F&B Mall, with over 1.000 sqm, offers foodservice suppliers the opportunity to present themselves. They provide information on their latest products, bestsellers and service packages and offer snacks during the breaks.
Participation indispensable for
- Owners, franchisees, senior executives and F&B managers in professional food service, including baker’s and butcher’s outlet chains, service station shops, event catering, etc.
- Managers in the food, beverage and equipment industries
- Marketing specialists and business consultants
Conference Programme 2018
From 09.00 | Warm up with Coffee & Co.
Bernd Aufderheide, Hamburg Messe, and Gretel Weiss on behalf of the organisers.
1. Market Potential: A Road Map Towards Growth
- 2017: facts & figures for Germany’s top 100 foodservice-players
- Players, brands, markets in Central Europe
- Trends and drivers: lessons for 2018+
Speaker: Gretel Weiss, food-service, Frankfurt a.M.
2. Digital Transformation = Mental Transformation
- How innovative technologies and smart products change our life
- User-centered solutions: the key to new business success
Prof. Wolfgang Henseler, Pforzheim University, Offenbach a.M.
12.00 | Break: chat, eat & drink
3. Food – a Strategic Success Factor for Ikea
- Customer magnets with a system: how do established companies remain attractive?
- Sustainability: new worldwide benchmark store in Düsseldorf-Kaarst
Speakers: Stavroula Ekoutsidou, Ikea Food Germany, Hofheim-Wallau
4. L’Osteria: Joining Forces for Growth
- How to organize fast and sustainable expansion
- What is major importance when it comes to infrastructure and management?
- Productivity between the poles of success and culture
Speaker: Mirko Silz, FR L’Osteria, Munich
5. Architecture for New Ways of Eating, Shopping, Living
- How to reinvent urban life
- Benchmark examples in Europe and worldwide
Speakers: Jan Knikker, MVRDV, Rotterdam
14.30 | Break: chat, eat & drink
6. Two ‘Revolutionaries’ on Stage
- Beets & Roots: The German Capital’s 'Highway to Health'.
Multichannel start-up. First year & scaling.
Speaker: Max Kochen, Berlin
- Data Kitchen: Front-runner in everyday digital foodservice life.
Slowfood fast – technology for deceleration.
Speaker: Christian Hamerle, Berlin
7. Service – the Criterion for Differentiation of the Future!
- Putting service culture into practice means gaining a lead
- How to create value added with service
- About empathy and the ‘excite-your-customers gene’
Speaker: Sabine Hübner, service expert, Düsseldorf
Axel Weber, Axel Weber & Partner, Bochum, and
Boris Tomic, food-service, Frankfurt a.M.
Programme subject to change without notice!
17.30 | Forum-Finish-Drinks
- For the 37th time in partnership – INTERNORGA, Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH (HMC) and the trade magazines food-service and FoodService Europe & Middle East, dfv media group, Frankfurt am Main
- Direction: Gretel Weiss and Axel Weber
- More than 2,000 participants are expected at this annual power day of professional food service. After the congress, all lectures will be available online (pdf Download).