Fuel up for the future: Think afresh & act!
Professional foodservice 2017+: Consumer Trends. Market potentials. Success factors.
Conference Programme 2017
From 09.00 | Warm up with Coffee & Co.
Bernd Aufderheide, Hamburg Messe, and Gretel Weiss on behalf of the organisers.
1. Market Potential: Signposts for Growth
- 2016: facts & figures for Germany’s top 100 foodservice-players
- Movers and shakers, brands and markets
- Trends and drivers: lessons for 2017+
Speaker: Gretel Weiss, food-service, Frankfurt a.M.
2. What Makes the German Market so Attractive
- 1/2016: Domino’s 'downunder' acquires Joey’s Pizza. Re-branding!
- 5/2016: AmRest Poland buys Starbucks Germany. East goes west!
- Expansion prospects 2020: the road to the goal.
Theses & Talks
Don Meij, Domino’s Pizza Australia, Brisbane
Henry McGovern, AmRest, Wrocław
12.00 | Break: chat, eat & drink
3. Business Model: 'Meals on (Bike) Wheels'
- foodora: German start-up revolutionises the delivery market
- New rules of the game in dynamic added-value network
- A win-win for restaurants, delivery services and customers: how does it work?
Speakers: Julian Dames and Emanuel Pallua, foodora, Berlin
4. The Urban Express: Ultramodern Consumers & Companies
- The new economic landscape
- Being shaped by women and cities
- The role of restaurants in future societies
Speaker: Professor Kjell A. Nordström, Stockholm
14.30 | Break: chat, eat & drink
5. Our Concept, Our Philosophy of Food, Our Vision
Two young business models on stage
- Neni by 25hours: world cuisine as a formula for full-service dining experiences
- Culinary offer & concept. A system with soul
Speakers: Haya Molcho and Christoph Hoffmann, 25hours, Vienna/Hamburg
- casualfood: foodservice for mobile people
- 'Look. Learn. Think. Create. Do.' – the process for inventing new successful formats
Speaker: Stefan Weber, casualfood, Frankfurt am Main
6. Hey, Your Body's Talking!
- What we say without words – and how it impacts the service sectors
- Body language under the microscope – which gestures bring benefits?
Speaker: Stefan Verra, body language expert, Munich
In the chair:
Axel Weber, Axel Weber & Partner, Bochum, and
Gretel Weiss, food-service, Frankfurt a.M.
Subject to programme changes!
17.30 | Closing session; drinks
Participation indispensable for
- Owners, franchisees, senior executives and F&B managers in professional food service, including baker’s and butcher’s outlet chains, service station shops, event catering, etc.
- Managers in the food, beverage and equipment industries
- Marketing specialists and business consultants
- For the 36th time in partnership – INTERNORGA, Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH (HMC) and the trade magazines food-service and FoodService Europe & Middle East, dfv media group, Frankfurt am Main
- Direction: Gretel Weiss and Axel Weber
- More than 2,000 participants are expected at this annual power day of professional food service. After the congress, all lectures will be available online (pdf Download).