Courage. Makers. Markets.
The future of professional foodservice: consumption trends. Success factors. Growth potentials.
Thursday, 14 March 2019,
10.00 – 18.00 h | Mehr! Theater am Grossmarkt, Hamburg
The conference language is German – simultaneous translation into English
The F&B Mall, with over 1.000 sqm, offers foodservice suppliers the opportunity to present themselves. They provide information on their latest products, bestsellers and service packages and offer snacks during the breaks.
Participation indispensable for
- Owners, franchisees, senior executives and F&B managers in professional food service, including baker’s and butcher’s outlet chains, service station shops, event catering, start-ups etc.
- Managers in the food, beverage and equipment industries
- Marketing specialists and business consultants
Conference Programme 2019
From 09.00 h | Warm up with coffee & co.
Bernd Aufderheide, Hamburg Messe, and Gretel Weiss speak on behalf of the organisers.
1. Tomorrow's potentials
- 2018: Top 100 foodservice players
- Innovation. Trends and driving forces
- Ways to grow & learning matter for 2019+
Speaker: Gretel Weiss, food-service, Frankfurt a.M.
2. Brain Power
- On the intelligent use of digital systems
- How to improve mental performance?
Speaker: Dr. Volker Busch, University of Regensburg, Regensburg
3. Blogging – Storytelling at its best
- How posts influence people and markets
Speaker: Per Meurling, Berlin Food Stories, Berlin
12.00 h | Break: talking, eating and drinking
4. Frittenwerk – Make fries sexy
- More humor in brand communication
- Social media as a creative playground
Speaker: My Skendo, Frittenwerk, Düsseldorf
5. LEON – Winning, not fighting
- PPP – Aligning purpose, philosophy and practice
- How to match love with dollars
Speaker: John Vincent, LEON, London/UK
6. 'Nothing is certain, but everything is urgent'
- A competitiveness outlook for 2019 and beyond
Speaker: Prof Stéphane Garelli, IMD / University of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
14.30 h | Break: talking, eating and drinking
7. Emotion – Tomorrow's currency
- Transformation creates transactions
Speaker: Axel Weber, Axel Weber & Partner, Bochum
8. How to bring growth and change into accord?
- Successful restaurateurs in discussion with Axel Weber
- Employer attractiveness, brand culture, digital fitness
Participants: Kent Hahne, Apeiron, Bonn and David Baumgartner, dean&david, Gräfeling/Munich
9. On boldness and getting things done
- More speed, less risk – decision making in extreme situations
- What managers can learn from extreme sports people
Speaker: Benedikt Böhm, extreme skier / Dynafit, Munich
Moderation: Boris Tomic, foodservice, Frankfurt am Main
17.30 h | Forum finish drinks
– Programme subject to change without notice! –