The future of professional foodservice: consumption trends. Success factors. Growth potentials.
Thursday, 14 March 2019,
10.00 – 18.00 h | Mehr! Theater am Grossmarkt, Hamburg
The conference language is German – simultaneous translation into English
The F&B Mall, with over 1.000 sqm, offers foodservice suppliers the opportunity to present themselves. They provide information on their latest products, bestsellers and service packages and offer snacks during the breaks.
Participation indispensable for
- Owners, franchisees, senior executives and F&B managers in professional food service, including baker’s and butcher’s outlet chains, service station shops, event catering, start-ups etc.
- Managers in the food, beverage and equipment industries
- Marketing specialists and business consultants
From 09.00 h | Warm up with coffee & co.
Bernd Aufderheide, Hamburg Messe, and Gretel Weiss speak on behalf of the organisers.
- 2018: Top 100 foodservice players
- Innovation. Trends and driving forces
- Ways to grow & learning matter for 2019+
Speaker: Gretel Weiss, food-service, Frankfurt a.M.
- On the intelligent use of digital systems
- How to improve mental performance?
Speaker: Dr. Volker Busch, University of Regensburg, Regensburg
- How posts influence people and markets
Speaker: Per Meurling, Berlin Food Stories, Berlin
- More humor in brand communication
- Social media as a creative playground
Speaker: My Skendo, Frittenwerk, Düsseldorf
- PPP – Aligning purpose, philosophy and practice
- How to match love with dollars
Speaker: John Vincent, LEON, London/UK
- A competitiveness outlook for 2019 and beyond
Speaker: Prof Stéphane Garelli, IMD / University of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Transformation creates transactions
Speaker: Axel Weber, Axel Weber & Partner, Bochum
- Successful restaurateurs in discussion with Axel Weber
- Employer attractiveness, brand culture, digital fitness
Participants: Kent Hahne, Apeiron, Bonn and David Baumgartner, dean&david, Gräfeling/Munich
- More speed, less risk – decision making in extreme situations
- What managers can learn from extreme sports people
Speaker: Benedikt Böhm, extreme skier / Dynafit, Munich
Moderation: Boris Tomic, foodservice, Frankfurt am Main
– Programme subject to change without notice! –