The future of professional foodservice: consumption trends. Success factors. Growth potentials.
Thursday, 14 March 2019,
10.00 – 18.00 h | Mehr! Theater am Grossmarkt, Hamburg
The conference language is German – simultaneous translation into English
The F&B Mall, with over 1.000 sqm, offers foodservice suppliers the opportunity to present themselves. They provide information on their latest products, bestsellers and service packages and offer snacks during the breaks.
Prices & Registration
Participation indispensable for
- Owners, franchisees, senior executives and F&B managers in professional food service, including baker’s and butcher’s outlet chains, service station shops, event catering, start-ups etc.
- Managers in the food, beverage and equipment industries
- Marketing specialists and business consultants
From 09.00 h | Warm up with coffee & co.
Bernd Aufderheide, Hamburg Messe, and Gretel Weiss speak on behalf of the organisers.
- 2018: Top 100 foodservice players
- Innovation. Trends and driving forces
- Ways to grow & learning matter for 2019+
Speaker: Gretel Weiss, food-service, Frankfurt a.M.
- On the intelligent use of digital systems
- How to improve mental performance?
Speaker: Dr. Volker Busch, University of Regensburg, Regensburg
- How posts influence people and markets
Speaker: Per Meurling, Berlin Food Stories, Berlin
- More humor in brand communication
- Social media as a creative playground
Speaker: My Skendo, Frittenwerk, Düsseldorf
- PPP – Aligning purpose, philosophy and practice
- How to match love with dollars
Speaker: John Vincent, LEON, London/UK
- A competitiveness outlook for 2019 and beyond
Speaker: Prof Stéphane Garelli, IMD / University of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Transformation creates transactions
Speaker: Axel Weber, Axel Weber & Partner, Bochum
- Successful restaurateurs in discussion with Axel Weber
- Employer attractiveness, brand culture, digital fitness
Participants: Kent Hahne, Apeiron, Bonn and David Baumgartner, dean&david, Gräfeling/Munich
- More speed, less risk – decision making in extreme situations
- What managers can learn from extreme sports people
Speaker: Benedikt Böhm, extreme skier / Dynafit, Munich
Moderation: Boris Tomic, foodservice, Frankfurt am Main
– Programme subject to change without notice! –