CRAFT BEER Arena
Hotspot for the food service and wholesale beverage industries
The craft beer arena is the highlight of INTERNORGA – around 30 breweries are a magnet for the food and hospitality services. With this innovative offering. INTERNORGA underscores its position as the leading trade fair and trend show for the entire out-of-home market.
The best reasons for 2020 - data and facts from 2019!
The Craft Beer Arena introduces itself.
It's the talk of the town.
Find out what everyone is talking about
Top industry contacts:
- 33,010 restaurateurs
- 13,500 bulk customers/caterers
- 4,820 buyers from the retail food trade/wholesale drinks trade
Networking and opportunities to compare notes with others with experience in the field and a knowledge of the market
- Development of new business segments and target markets
- Supporting programme tailored to the interests of the different groups of visitors
- Joint platform for presentation of the craft beers
- Counter ready for occupancy at the CRAFT BEER Arena
- One rack with logo for product presentation
- Beer pump with 2 conductiopns for KEG barrels
- 1 fridge at the counter (if required)
- Craft beer glassware (incl. cleaning service)
- Electrical connection 3 kW
- Stand cleaning and waste disposal
- Shared storage facilities (partly with cooling system)
- Separate access control at the CRAFT BEER Arena
- 2 exhibitor passes
- Marketing package (standard entries in exhibition catalogue, app, social media, etc.)