CRAFT BEER Arena
Another round please!
The CRAFT BEER Arena once again was a highlight at INTERNORGA 2017, with more than 30 brewers serving over 80 innovative hand-brewed beers on tap in an informal and relaxed atmosphere, all of which went down exceptionally well with the visitors.
In addition to the superb beers, the CRAFT BEER Arena offered a unique programme which included a panel debate on "Craft Beer in the Drinks Trade" and interesting workshops on subjects like food painting, cost accounting for restaurateurs, and mixing beer cocktails.
The best reasons for 2020 - data and facts from 2019!
The Craft Beer Arena introduces itself.
It's the talk of the town.
Find out what everyone is talking about
Top industry contacts:
- 27,550 restaurateurs
- 14,250 bulk customers/caterers
- 2,850 buyers from the retail food trade/wholesale drinks trade
Networking and opportunities to compare notes with others with experience in the field and a knowledge of the market
- Development of new business segments and target markets
- Supporting programme tailored to the interests of the different groups of visitors
- Joint platform for presentation of the craft beers
- Counter ready for occupancy at the CRAFT BEER Arena
- One rack with logo for product presentation
- Beer pump with 2 conductiopns for KEG barrels
- 1 fridge at the counter (if required)
- Craft beer glassware (incl. cleaning service)
- Electrical connection 3 kW
- Stand cleaning and waste disposal
- Shared storage facilities (partly with cooling system)
- Separate access control at the CRAFT BEER Arena
- 2 exhibitor passes
- Marketing package (standard entries in exhibition catalogue, app, social media, etc.)
The CRAFT BEER brochure for exhibitors with all information about the CRAFT BEER Arena will follow.