INTERNORGA Future Award
Your idea of the future
INTERNORGA Future Award winners 2019
Outstanding sustainable strategy, high efficiency, and responsibility: The winners of this year’s INTERNORGA Future Award 2019 convinced the top-class jury.
With the INTERNORGA Future Award, the leading trade show honours industry players who are setting new standards in the out-of-home market through new innovative concepts.
On March 14th, 2019, the expert jury announced three winners of this year’s competition at a festive event. In the category “Trendsetter: Food & Beverage”, Bonduelle Deutschland GmbH won for their new product Pépites. The creation made of legumes combined with carrots, corn or zucchini is not only a high-quality source of protein and fiber, but also extremely convenient and flexible in its application.
In the category “Trendsetter: Technology & Equipment”WMF Group GmbH won with its digital platform WMF CoffeeConnect. It enables a centralized management for the coffee business and thus allows an optimized utilization of the corporate systems.
In the final category “Companies: Gastronomy & Hotel sector”, the Kuratorium Wiener Pensionisten-Wohnhaeuser convinced the jury. with their outstanding circular economy for the catering industry.
The INTERNORGA future award is awarded in a structured and transparent evaluation process. The award follows a sustainable strategic approach and is orientated on the overall various effects that a product or company has in and beyond its own sector.
The trendsetters in their sector – companies, who set the highest standards to their power of innovation and the social and ecological effects of their products and their own company and thus are an example for their sector, are rewarded. The following are evaluated e.g.:
- Energy and materials saving and efficiency in production and use
- Innovating technologies to promote sustainable development
- Raw materials originating from organic ecological and resource- retaining production
- Smart updating and recycling solutions for consumption goods and raw materials
- Practice-relevant innovations for work and processing processes
- Social and ecological company responsibility
- Strong, innovative and high quality craftsmanship
- Exemplary sustainability concepts and strategies
- And lots more...