INTERNORGA Future Award
Your idea of the future
Every year, the nominees and award winners generate excitement among the expert judges and the 96,000 trade visitors. Take this opportunity for your future.
This award for innovation and sustainability is hosted by Hamburg Messe und Congress to honour:
- Innovative products and production lines which combine functionality and good ecology
- Innovative applications and forward looking corporate strategies which define the market and change the competitive situation
The INTERNORGA future award is awarded in a structured and transparent evaluation process. The award follows a sustainable strategic approach and is orientated on the overall various effects that a product or company has in and beyond its own sector.
The trendsetters in their sector – companies, who set the highest standards to their power of innovation and the social and ecological effects of their products and their own company and thus are an example for their sector, are rewarded. The following are evaluated e.g.:
- Energy and materials saving and efficiency in production and use
- Innovating technologies to promote sustainable development
- Raw materials originating from organic ecological and resource- retaining production
- Smart updating and recycling solutions for consumption goods and raw materials
- Practice-relevant innovations for work and processing processes
- Social and ecological company responsibility
- Strong, innovative and high quality craftsmanship
- Exemplary sustainability concepts and strategies
- And lots more...