Hamburg Messe und Congress would like to make it easier for media representatives to access information about its events and its company by means of press accreditation. Accreditation is granted solely for the purpose of journalistic reporting.
Requests for Press accreditations at INTERNORGA 2023 are possible now. Please accredit exclusively online via the button below.
We recommend that you obtain accreditation at least two weeks before the start of the event. Checking the online accreditation may take several days. We therefore ask you to be patient if necessary. In any case, you will receive a response to your accreditation request.
We cannot guarantee that online accreditation requests will be processed during an ongoing event.
Press accreditation also gives you the opportunity to attend the INTERNORGA trade congresses. Please understand that seating in the event rooms is limited and reserved for trade congress participants.
Thank you very much!
The following are eligible for accreditation
Persons from Germany or abroad who can provide the following proof of journalistic (including photojournalistic) employment (related to the topic of the exhibition in question):
- By presenting by-line articles published no earlier than six months before the time of the event
- By presenting a legal notice in which they are named as editors, permanent editorial staff or authors, and which is no older than three months at the time of the event
- By presenting a written commission from a complete editorial office, in the original, relating to the current exhibition
- By means of a weblink to an online publication that is well established in the industry community in question and that can prove an adequate reach. In these cases, advance accreditation is necessary due to the extra verification effort. Online media of this type must have been in existence for at least three months, must produce regular entries and the most recent article relating to the topic of the exhibition must be no older than three months. (In individual cases, separate, more detailed accreditation rules may be specified for bloggers, with a separate status for bloggers.)
- By presenting a document no older than six months stating that they work for a school magazine, or by presenting a valid ID from a youth press organisation, or by presenting written confirmation from a school stating that they work for the school magazine in an editorial capacity
- Holders of a valid press card from a German or foreign journalists’ association
Not eligible for accreditation
- Individuals unable to provide any form of journalistic legitimation, including customer service representatives, sales managers, advertising sales managers or webmasters, PR consultants, and accompanying private persons.
- Germans living in Germany but presenting a foreign press ID.
- Individuals presenting a written request by an independent reporter.
- Individuals active on social media on an exclusively private basis.
Note on legitimation
We point out that presenting a press card is generally not, in itself, sufficient grounds for accreditation. Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH reserves the right to request further proof of journalistic employment as specified in the above mentioned items. Credentials should be presented in German or English. Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH reserves the right in individual cases to also demand presentation of a valid photo ID. There is no automatic right to accreditation. If necessary, Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH shall exercise its domiciliary rights.