The international foodservice Forum on the eve of INTERNORGA is the industry's general meeting and a must for every professional caterer who visits the fair. "Courage. Doers. Markets. was the working title of the 38th edition of the largest European congress for professional gastronomy in 2019, which attracted around 2,200 participants. German and international speakers will talk about consumer trends, market potential and success factors. Keynote speakers will be Prof. Stéphane Garelli from the University of Lausanne and John Vincent, co-founder of the British Quickservice chain Leon.
There's even more Brainfood in the Masterclass for International Growth: Financing & Franchising.
Tomorrow's professional food services: Consumption trends. Success factors. Market chances.
Bernd Aufderheide, Hamburg Messe, and Gretel Weiß speak on behalf of the organisers.
1. Signposts for growth
- 2019: the top 100 foodservice players
- Innovation, trends & driving forces
- Market potential and lessons for 2020+
Speaker: Gretel Weiß, foodservice, Frankfurt a.M.
2. Digital leadership that inspires
- Timetable for the digital transformation of companies
- New tools for efficient collaboration and greater motivation
Speaker: Ibrahim Evsan, Connected Leadership, Munich
3. Delivery platforms – an indispensable service?
Hyper-dynamism in the value-chain network
Lieferando: Gamechanger. Sales bringer. Juggernaut.
Speaker: Jörg Gerbig, Takeaway.com, Berlin
4. Thinking big with strawberries
- Karls adventure villages and more
- Six adjectives of an East German success story
Speaker: Robert Dahl, Karls Tourismus, Rövershagen
5. The next hamburger giant?
- Five Guys: fresh, premium priced, no franchising
- Europe & Germany: opportunities and challenges for the US brand
Speaker: John Eckbert, Five Guys, London/UK
6. Strong people, strong companies
- How to make staff and managers strong?
- What is the energetical mindset of the future?
Speaker: Boris Grundl, Personality Developer/Grundl-Institut, Trossingen
A do-not-miss event for
Owners, start-ups, franchisees, senior executives and F&B managers from quick service to fine dining including butchery and bakery chains, service station shops and event catering, managers in the food, beverage and equipment industries, marketing specialists and business consultants.
Professional foodservice suppliers make presentations on over 1,000 square metres of exhibition space at the F&B Mall. They not only offer information about their latest products, bestsellers and service packages but also provide refreshments during the breaks.
For the 39th time in partnership: INTERNORGA, Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH (HMC) and the trade magazines foodservice and foodservice Europe & Middle East, dfv media group, Frankfurt a.M.. 2,000 participants are expected at this annual power day.
Further information at internorga(at)interplan(dot)de